Shisha in mahebourg

Anyone know where to purchase the Tabaco ?

Hey not sure of in Grand Baie but i get my stuff from a place in quatre bornes if you interested?

Hi,

I usually purchase my stock of tobacco in a famous local cafe located in Plaine Verte Port Louis.
You can send me a private message if you are interested to know the exact name.

I'm going to be in mahebourg those two places are far !,

Hi,

I also live in the south near Mahebourg. I don't know any places in the south where you can get tobacco for shisha so this is why I usually go to Port Louis or Quatres bornes to purchase my stock of tobacco. I prefer to go to Port Louis because the price in Quatre Bornes are a little bit more expensive and you get more choice in Port Louis. I am currently out of stock of tobacco so I'm planning a little refill soon in Port louis or Quatre Bornes. If you want I can purchase a stock for you. Just contact me by private message if you are interested.

Xtf.

anntropez wrote:

I'm going to be in mahebourg those two places are far !,

Ok what is the cost for 10 packs and a box of charcoal

I remember the price in Port Louis. Last time I was there it was 80Rs/unit for charcoal and between 125Rs to 200Rs/unit for the tobacco packs depending on the brand. It may have change since last time I was there.
I don't remember the prices in Quatres Bornes.

Xtf

anntropez wrote:

Ok what is the cost for 10 packs and a box of charcoal

Hi there, where can we purchase shisha/ hookah Flavor and coals?? The Pakistan hotel shop is out of stock ??

quatre bornes orchard center 3rd floor i right in front of the elevator

i got mine there