TENNIS/Gyms

Hello!

I was wondering if tennis is popular in Mauritius and if there are courts located around the island? If so, do they tend to be courts belonging to sports clubs, private courts, or are there public courts as well?

Also, what are the gyms (fitness clubs) like?  (Cost, equipment, facilities, classes--Spin? Boot Camp? Pilates?, etc)

Thanks for any help/advice!  HAPPY FRIDAY!

Courtney  :)

You can join Gymkhana club in Vacoas

mgc.intnet.mu/contactUS.htm

Cheers

CourtinUSVI wrote:

Hello!

I was wondering if tennis is popular in Mauritius and if there are courts located around the island? If so, do they tend to be courts belonging to sports clubs, private courts, or are there public courts as well?

Also, what are the gyms (fitness clubs) like?  (Cost, equipment, facilities, classes--Spin? Boot Camp? Pilates?, etc)

Thanks for any help/advice!  HAPPY FRIDAY!

Hi Courtney,

In terms of gym, try to have a look at the following : imotiongym.com

Hi All,

Thanks so much for the responses.  We have chosen Riverland as it seems to have the most to offer our entire family.  Tennis for everyone, soccer (football) for my husband, judo for our son, and classes for me!  Great place!

Thanks,

hey there,
I would recommend imotion gym in Nexterracom tower in ebene for gym. there is a yoga and pilates centre on the same floor as well. There is also a tennis trainer in Rose Hill, who teaches in the Rose hill stadium next to the main road(the one near Rose Hill court), in the evening. I dont have any contact numbers. Hope this helps.
Best,
farahnaz

CourtinUSVI wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks so much for the responses.  We have chosen Riverland as it seems to have the most to offer our entire family.  Tennis for everyone, soccer (football) for my husband, judo for our son, and classes for me!  Great place!

Thanks,

I am checking the Riverland website right now, you should check out the swimming pool at least once, apparently they are using mineral water instead of chlorine. It uses the Magnapool system, supposedly you could drink it!