GYM in central ATHENS

Hello all

I have recently moved to Athens and am looking for a modern and well equipped gym in Athens.

There must be one. So far i have visited 16 gyms the size of my mothers bedroom back in Hungary.

So if anyone can suggest anything I would really appreciate.

Would also love to meet any females that love to work out, maybe we can go to some classes together.

Have a lovely day

A

I can suggest with Holmes Place in the Attika building on Stadiou Street(but  costs 120 euros poer month)or Champ Wellness Gym Ambelokipi(to which I belong) special offer om SKAI shop golden deals 55 euros for three months or 99euros for sic months
all the best

Thanks for the tip, I just signed up for CHAMPS and could not be happier

Hi

I live i Ambelokipi and I am dying to find a nearby gym? Any help finding this? And/or where is Champs Wellness Club?

Thanks  :D

Hi,

I go daily to a gym club at Alexandras Avenue (right opposite to the big Tribunal building....) if you want more infos let me know (it is  a public gym, so certain documents are requested).

bye

Yes please give me more info - I am very new :-) Thanks for the reply. Is it close to Ambelokipi Metro or near the CarreFour in Kifisias Avenue?

It is closer to ambelokipi metro, as it is a public gym, you'll need a health certificate from a pathologist, a proof of residence (phone bill or electricity bill..) 2 pictures of yourself.
where do you live exactly ??
IIt is open from 9h until 20h (I think as I am going there morning hours!) and I am doing team sport (aerobic, fitball etc etc....)

If you need any further infos let me know....

Oh thanks!

I dont have any of those things except a photo - I am only in Athens until January. I stay about 5 mins by legs from the metro

Well you might then want to go to a private gym, but I know they are quite expensive, I pay 20 euros /month for the gym I am talking about....

That's a pity as I dont want to pay expensive but I dont have any of those documents

I don't know what else you can do, they are quite strict on paperwork ...........

Okay, let me see if I can obtain a letter from my work regarding the proof of address and then also to say that I do belong to a work gym at some stage - maybe that would help Thanks by the way

Good luck !

if you need something more let me know...

:-) Thanks

Actually... Where can one buy decent clothing (not too expensive) - I'm very Jeans, T-shirt, Boots girl

For these I suggest the center of Athens, Eolou street or shopping centers such as The mall...it all depends what price you are ready to pay !!!

:cheers: