Where do all the expats hang out?

Hi my name is Kerry from Northern Ireland. I wondered where everyone hangs out and if there is any groups. Are there many irish and australians around athens?

Hello Kerry.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you could tell us more about yourself.

Here is the list of Australian and Irish expatriates in Athens.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi aurelie,

Thanks for you reply :) thanks for the advice about the aussies and the irish :) that helps me alot. I live in athens with my husband and kid.

Hi ,how are you? Would you like Greece? This is Atif here from Kashmir.

Try James Joyce, a nice Irish pub in Monastiraki/Thisio. There are also a couple of other Irish places in Athens. An organization that puts together events for expats is Internations (about one event a month).

Hi Kerry, im English but my Dad lives in Co Donegal :) Ive just moved to Athens in the last fortnight so its all very new for me :) Im sure ill be making my way to the James Joyce sometime soon!

Hi Kerry
I live in Voula in South.  I have been to Molly Molones in Glyfada.  Its  a great Irish pub/restaurant.  There is also the Deli Bar in Voula where everyone speaks English. Very friendly place, lots of expats from UK..lot of people in the shipping industry.  Can get all the Irish ciders there. Also a couple of other English coffee/bar places around thsi area.
Where are you?
Regards and good luck.
M