New in Brussles and want to meet people?

Hello,

me too, I would like to meet new people in Brussels. I came to Belgium last year to study mathematics. I am in my last grade now. I am 25 and originally from Germany.

Lita, it would be nice if you can send me a message too.

Right Away :)

Hello Andres,

Nice to read your messages.

I am also looking friends from different place of this globe. What are you studying here? we can meet, of course or arrange something in Brussels.

Let me communicate my private email so that we can arrange easily.

My email: [email protected]

With Regards,

Rupat

Dear Friends,

After reading all your conversations, i came to know that strong coodination is still missing. But, what is interesting here is that, everyone is seeking to meat new friends, that is positive.

I would like to propose all of you to find a date of week-end, for example coming saturday afternoon for beer or café or what ever you prefer. Let's define the objectives.

Frist, it is to make the grope of people from different countries so certainly we will be introduced with their culture, tradition, interest etc.

Secondly, we can share ideas and helap each other if necessary.

So, what do you thik for Saturday, 17 novembre 2012 in Place du Luxembourg, near by Gare du Luxembourg, in café of stella Artois?

If you have other proposition, please precise.

thank you very much for your response.

You can reached on my private email:

[email protected]

Rupat

Hi Rupat ,

i m trying to meet new people as well, so i ll probably join in saturday

We got the place ,
Lets set a date shall we .
How about 21u00 ?

as everybody here, i'm new in Brussels and i'd like to have a dinner or drink or coffee with a good company. so if u organise something let me know..:-) cheers, anna rita

Hi all,

Good idea I think. I already live so close to place Luxembourg. Is 19:00h a convenient timing?

Ok, let's start from 19 H00 so that we can wait other friends. I don't think to stay long time.

I request all our friends to try before 19H00.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Hi,

Did you people had a meeting?

Regards,
Thomas

Hello,

It is for this evening. Some of friends are coming at 19h00, à la place du luxembourg.

You are heartly welcomed.

Have a nice day

Rupat

Yeah sure...

I'll try to be there in time... :)

Regards,
Thomas

Dear Thomas,

Please, note my GSM, it may help us to meet in case of difficultiy
04 85 48 37 93

Rupat

Count me in =)

Hi everyone,

Just jumped into this Blog and interested as well to meet some guys. So please let me know once the next date is to meet some of you guys.

Greets
Stephan

Don't wait for the perfect moment....take the moment and make it perfect!

Hey Andres

I read now your message, probably quite late, but I am new into this. I would like to know if you actually met new people and if it would be possible to meet you or even the people you met. I am looking forward to expand my network as I would love to discover new places in company of expats in Brussels. Would you please drop me an e=mail so we could meet up some time for a drink?

Thanks and my e=mail address is [email protected]

Hi Anders

I am Scallywag and I am looking to meet new people... As I am new in Belgium myself and I only can speak english at the moment...

If you serious and want to catch up, then send me a email...

Have a great even:)

Scallywag

Hello,

Nice to read your annonce here.

I organized meeting with international friends in Brussels. It was sucessful. Probably, i'll organize it very soon.

If you are looking for other new friends, i could be one in your list.

Let me communicate my private email:

[email protected]

Have good time,

bye

Dear Friends,

Next program of meeting new people in Brussels is going to be held in coming saturday, on 23th Feb. 2012 in Brussels. I would like to invite every one to join there.

This time, i'am doing it in a nepali Restauant thinking that we can talk eachother.

Adresse:
Restaurant l'Everest
Chaussée de Vleurgat 153, 1050 Bruxelles
Near by Avenue de Louisa

Time: 19:30

Program: Meeting new people with tasting nepali cusine

I assure that i don't have any financial interest by organizing this.

Please, confirm you presence so that we can arrange a place.

My email: [email protected]

See you there.

Rupat

[Moderated: wrong language]