Hello Friends I m new to this blog

I want to come to Newzealand plz tell

me the way and living life plz Friends

I hope u'll be reply soon

Thank you

Have a great a day

Hi brk0401,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you should ask some specific questions.

I hope other members will advise you soon.

All the best,
Christine

After one year is booooooooooooooooring :P

U_L_N wrote:

Yes I agree :/ but yeah keep exploring beauty of new zealand of you
have lot of savings but ironically saving money in NZ is hard ....

Why is it hard to save money in New Zealand?

Hi jepoyserveg,

Maybe you should start a new topic concerning the cost of living on New Zealand forum.

Thank you.

U_L_N wrote:

After three months more like it. Hah! Well in my opinion it depends where you live, whether or not you have a job, and how you end up spending your time here. But like gourav said, spending time exploring the beauty of NZ it won't be as boring.

Its absolutely fantastic to be in NZ. It all depends on which visa to come here. Options are visitor visa, business visa, student visa or residency visa etc. Think about your goals and let me know if you need any further information. you can reach me at [email protected] or ring me at +64225190999

U_L_N wrote:

I see you come from Hastings. It's clearly obvious why you're bored. Hastings is the equivalent of nowhere. It's a place that people go through to get somewhere else.

If you want some more excitement, perhaps move somewhere else?

OliviaPV wrote:
U_L_N wrote:

After three months more like it. Hah! Well in my opinion it depends where you live, whether or not you have a job, and how you end up spending your time here. But like gourav said, spending time exploring the beauty of NZ it won't be as boring.

He's right in what he says. New Zealand isn't known famously for it's cities. Auckland is a nice city but can't really compare it to say Bangkok, New York, Paris?

New Zealand is known as the paradise in the bottom of the South Pacific. It's a place of low population and lots of space. Have a look at the South Island and then you might get some idea of NZ is really about. If Hasting is all you have to go on, then ya just gotta get up off your butt, turn off the television and have a look around. Near you is a beautiful area called Mahia Peninsula, or try Lake Waikaremoana, these are all within a few hours drive.

I'm quite strange in that I love Auckland as a city. It's a large city but still laid back, which is fantastic for me. The whole of New Zealand is gorgeous, just going for a short drive can be breathtaking.

But it does depend a lot on what is important to you. :)

[email protected]

Been here almost five years now and I have yet to be bored! I guess it's what you are used to!

[Moderated]

I agree with Jimaba. I really like Auckland. There is a lot going on. It's a beautiful city with a decent amount of cultural events. It's a small city, for sure, so you're not going to get the New York or Berlin experience. But it's much more livable than New York, in my opinion! If only Auckland could deal with its notorious car problem, it could be one of the best cities on earth.

What about smaller towns in NZ? What is, in your opinion and/or experience, the best place for a family with a small child?

Hello Everyone

I am from Vietnam . I would like to go to New zeland next year in working holiday program so that I can discover this country, culture, beautiful sightseeing. I wanna make friend with people here. Hope you can help me because I choose this country for my  novel.

thanks for your help.
Kim Ngan

Hey, it all really depends what kind of idea you have about New Zealand and where you live and if you make the most of your time here.

NZ has some beautiful places, Wanaka, Queenstown, Golden Bay, Marlborough Sounds in the South Island. If you do move over here I urge you to get in a car and drive round and see the sights and sounds that we call New Zealand. It's quiet, pristine and the people are friendly and chilled out.

All the best!