Levels of radiation.

Hi,

I'm a Pilot from the United States. I have been contacted and asked to fly for an airline based out of Sendai. A very large part of my decision will come from what I can quickly learn from unbiased people such as yourself.

I need to know what the real levels of radiation are there on a daily basis. Also, is fresh, non-radiated food hard to come by? Can you trust the source from answers that you do get? And lastly, how is the housing situation? They carrier said they would provide housing in Sendai.

Thank you so very much for any and all answers to my questions. I'll provide you with my own email address if you prefer to respond that way.

[email protected]

Best Regards

Cary-

Hi Cary & welcome to the forum!

A new thread has been created on Sendai forum for better visibility.;)

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.

Harmonie.

Hi, Cary. I am on the same boat. My husband is a pilot and might be getting a job soon with IBEX, flying in and out of Sendai. We are really excited about going, and the only thing that could throw a wrench in our plans is the radiation levels. Specially now, since I'm seven and a half months pregnant!! I wish I could look past the issue and pack my bags since I absolutely LOVE Japan, however... I can't ignore it and put my family at risk.
Have you found any good info? What are you deciding on???

Thanks, and good luck!!

Lulu

lot of things are hiden, so probably you will never know what is the level of radiation.

all i know is what japanese goverment say , multiply 20 times.

tokyo is not safe location.