Mountain Climbing,camping and photography

Hi everyone,I am Onyx just want to know if there are groups there that love mountain climbing and photography coz i'm interested to join and do some photography for the beautiful mountains in mauritius....cheers!

:D

Hi Jungleonyx! So far I have tried Pat Loisirs and Ican, they are both great. Pat Loisirs does hiking and trekking, although a bit fast for my taste, especially if you like to stop often to do photographs. But still a fun group to hang out with. Ican does hiking, canyoning, via ferrata, adventure trails... slightly more expensive, but very much worth it. I have tried many of their trips, I loved every single one of them! Plus I am sure you will have time to take photographs!

nice christel,how can i join them?does they have facebook page?I love to explore this island of mauritius,i been exploring at the west coast side,camping at beach stay over night and do some sunset photography..hope to join your group..cheers!

Onyx

yes my friend you can try to call "vertical world" it an agency who organize those kinds of event you are looking for))

thanks man cheers!

your welcome my friend))

Hi Onyx, they both do have Facebook pages:

facebook.com/ican.tropic
facebook.com/groups/32466514952/
I haven't tried Vertical World yet, thanks Kavish! They also have a Facebook page: facebook.com/verticalworldadventures

I hope we will see you there sometime!

thanks christel,are you still in the Island of Mauritius?if you have a group adventure count me in..=)

k.thanks i will look into it...

Hi i am novishka and i want to join a group who do camping and other activities. :)
plzzzzz

hi novishka,you can join us in our camping adventure and kayaking if you are interested you can bring your friends,usually we camp at tamarin beach or near black river mountain on saturday night playing music build bonfire,singing drinking etc..and on sunday we do kayaking on tamarin river and if there's a wave we can do surfing,if you are interested with your friends you can contact me on my fb jungle onyx velmont..:D

Onyx