Need best spa in Bali

Hi all,

Anyone knows where to get best spa in Bali for couple treatment?
Cheap but cozy.
Waiting your ideas.
Thank you

Echa

Hi Echa,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Did you find the best spa in Bali so far?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

Hi
I suggest you try MARANO Spa in Seminyak its Great, And Local prices
Sorry dont know phone #. Jl Kunti Near Bali Deli but on opposite side of Sunset Road
Aussie hj

Marano spa Phone Number  036 173 8140

They may even collect you from local area
Aussiehj

Hi all,

Im currently in Bali for 5 months and I found that Rob Peetoom Hair Spa is a really good place to have a couple treatments. They mostly cut and color(they have western and balinese stylists), but they are also very good in manicure, pedicure and waxing and the massages are just amazing! The address is Jl. Petitenget 16 (telephonenumber: 0062 361 738 363)..

I used to go to all the local spas on the beach in sanur because there were no good spas in sanur. I heard about his place through trip advisor, called aroma spa retreat, it on the baypass in sanur, big white place with these roman pillars. Its expensive but worth the price you pay. I had the most amazing time there and I hope everyone can go there in future to avoid the pain of beach massages, The woman on the beach actually broke one of my ribs, they are terrile! Just terrible. Another great  place is in the Sanur paridise plaza hotel but its too expensive.