New in the forun

Iam in Toronto Canada,Planing to retire in Panama

Hello eddie45.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie
          Thanks for your replay, I'm Eddie Morales .Plans are to move to Panama in 2014. Early retirement:-)

Hey Eddie,

Have you decided on where you would like to live in Panama?

Alex

Hi Alex that's a good question, I am  doing some homework about the location where I would like to live
Are you In Panama?

Yes I am in Panama now, I live in Panama City but work for Tucan Country Club, a golf community right outside the city.

Are you looking for more of a city lifestyle, or something more relaxing?

I would say the City, but the idea of more slow pace is OK

That is great, I am sure you are going to love it. All it took was one vacation here in Panama City for me to end up moving here. I love the hustle and bustle of the city but Tucan is great because it's 15 minutes from the city but a much more relaxing lifestyle.

Do you have any plans to come to Panama and do some scouting on the areas you are interested in?

Alex, Actually  Iam planing for a trip to panama next year to get Familiar with the areas,Iam looking forward for that Trip, tucan sound good.

You will have to at least stop by Tucan and check it out while you are here in Panama. You will enjoy your vacation here, I am sure of it.

You live in Toronto right? I am planning on coming to the International Home Show this year in Toronto in the beginning of November to talk to people about Tucan and some of the great properties we have to offer. Do you normally attend that event? If that interests you, we could meet there and talk about Tucan and life in Panama in general, it may help you in your move.

That would be great ,email me a few days before you are coming so I make sure to drop by the show, [email protected]

Sounds good, looking forward to it. My email is [email protected] , if you have any questions or are looking for more information feel free to email me any time. I'll be sure to let you know before I head to Canada, I am still waiting on confirmation that I am going but I am almost positive that I will be.

It was nice meeting you via the forum, I'm looking forward to meeting you in person soon.

Take care

Alex

Nice to meet you too via the forum
:)

Hi Eddie,

I sent you an email but I havenŽt gotten a response, it may have been directed to your spam box. I am currently at the Home Show in Toronto if you are still interested in dropping by to talk Panama.

Hope to hear from you soon

Alex