Where can I find decent Sausages?

I hate these extremely processed long red cylindrical objects they called sausages here. It's been quite some time since I have eaten authentic South African Boerewors, and I have been craving it ever since.

The only places I can suggest is the german restaurant in Grand Indonesia and Bangers and Mash at Kemang which do good sausages.

There is a German centre in BSD. I've never been but I'm assured the food is very good.

Carefour supermarket in Denpasar Bali  have half way desent snags, Italian and German

Die Stube in Kemang or the restaurant branch, Imbiss stube at Cilandak town square.
If you want to have it in your fridge, then go to Ranch 99 on Kemang Raya. One of my friends happens to own a company in Bali that makes smoked sausages, salmon etc and he distributes the products widely in Jakarta.

Let me know if I can be any help.

Thanks for all the help, but looks like Im gonna have to make these beauties myself. As any selfrespecting South African knows that Boerewors is part of our culture and we get withdrawal symptoms when we havnt had it for a while.