Shoe prices at small shops in jakarta

i m new wannato know what are the prices of shoes in small shops at jakarta. :)

Start from Rp 50,000 but they tend to be rubbish. It goes up to Rp "telephone number" in the shops aimed at expats.

why not check on the shops that sell shoes

small shops you mean traditional market or what?

i think it depend on the brand of the shoes whether in small shop or big shop. So do you mean for branded shoes or just cheap local shoes?

^
It's been a year. But adding your right reply, price for branded shoes are above Rp 750,000 too many taxes for branded. Better pick the Indonesian-made :D

pradeep_surya wrote:

i m new wannato know what are the prices of shoes in small shops at jakarta. :)

Hello Pradeep!
The prices at small shop are depends on what kind of shoes, the band one, or like canvas. I thought it about 30.000 IDR - 100.000 IDR. But you can get cheap shoes also at some big mall if they have some discounts of course! Hehe :)

Go to Bandung and order the shoes directly from the production house. My friend does it all the time and it only costs him around 400 thou IDR.

Or go to big department stores like Matahari, fixed price (affordable) and loads of options!

It depends of wat kinda of shoes u looking..recently bought some shoes in this shop called ''Karen&chloe' in grand indonesia mall...affordable price and nice design! Can give it a try!

Hello pradeep_surya,

welcome to the forum.

See you around,
Melissa