Sports in general and adventure sports in particular

Hello people.

I'm an spanish guy that is already leaving in Maribor for 3 months. I really like to play sports, football, riding bike, running.... and I'm very interested in practising adventure sports as climbing, rafting, and so on. I believe Slovenia is a perfect place where to do this kind of sports.

I would like to know if there is some people interested, so we can join each other and have fun :)

Aside of sports, if somebody is living in Maribor or some place close to and want to meet just for a coffe or a beer...let me know!

Greetings

Hi lodudimucho,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I hope you will make lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine

Thank you very much Christine :)

Hey chico! Soy otra española viviendo en Maribor jeje. Mi marido (esloveno) anda precisamente buscando gente nueva para hacer deporte, ya que no tiene nadie con quién hacerlo y solo se aburre. No sería mala idea que os pusiéseis en contacto, ¿no? Si te interesa mejor escríbeme a mi correo ([email protected]) que por aquí no entro demasiado. Le vendrá bien practicar no sólo deportes sino su español! =)

Hello nostamorwen.

As this is an Anglohone forum, can you please write in english so that other members can participate? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sorry, of course! =)

I just told him that I am a spanish living in Maribor. My husband (he is slovene) is also looking for new people to practice some sports together, so maybe this would be an idea to get in contact. Also it would be a nice way for him to practice his spanish language =)

I have written you an e-mail :)