Looking for Nigerian living in Cuba

Hi

Am a Nigerian , who is coming to Cuba for a vacation, i could let to know where i can meets Nigerians living in cuba, it will be great to get in touch before i come since i have so many question to ask, thanks ,

Henry

Hello Henry.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Here is the list of Nigerian expatriates in Cuba.

Maybe you can tell us more about yourself.
This will be your first time in Cuba? Are you coming alone?

If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks for your help, have seen that link, but only one Nigeria lives in Cuba, have sent him message but no respond, what is your phone number, i could like to call you on the phone for quick respond to my question, yes i am coming alone, and yes my first to Cuba but you don't seems to live in Cuba according to your profile, are you currently in Cuba, i await your phone number, thank you

you can give me a miss call on this number +2347065767021 or a text message, thank you

Hello and welcome!

If you read the postings on al the subjects of this web site, you will find a series of contributions made by me. This is because I am married to a Cuban and have a home there. I am not a Cuban and am helpfully granted visas by the Cuban Consulate to enable me to visit for limited periods. I would advise you to read those contributions, because they describe many aspects of the country and its people and government.There are very few immigrants in Cuba and only Cubans can own property.