Looking for Contacts/Friends

I will be moving to Mongolia this summer (from Canada) for business purposes, and I would like very much to get to know other English speaking people living in Mongolia prior to the move.

Just looking to make some contacts/friends.

If interested or want to offer some advice - message me.

Thanks!

RayT

PS. What I could especially use some help with is finding good accommodation:
-need a clean, quiet place, single bedroom
-ideally located for business
-close to groceries center
-close to a fitness gym

Hi there,

I've just accepted a teaching position beginning this summer in UB. Although I've done a fair amount of independent travel before, this is going to be my first full-time position abroad. Very exciting!

Much like you Ray T, I'm looking to make contact with other Expats either living or going to be living in UB. Feel free to message me.

Bex

Hello, you must have already arrived in Mongolia by now. But if you need any help don't hesitate to contact me.

Good luck

Update

Bad News - my move to Mongolia has been delayed
Good News - In addition to my business interests, I will also be shooting a film once there

I expect to be in Mongolia around early spring. 

Cheers!

RayT

Hey, RayT

Send me message. I would like to help you.

hello guys. i am looking for foriegn frends or couple (family) are english to talk to me. and share idea opinions with me. if you are contact me [email protected] its my ID

Hello,

My name is Louis. I just arrived in Mongolia from Paris for an internship over the summer. I'm very eager to make some friends around here!

Let me know.

Best,
L

Hello Louis,
Je viens juste d arriver en Mongolie pour un travail dans une agence de voyage. Si tu as envie qu on se rencontre, nhesite pas a me dire. Ca pourrait etre sympa. Noemie

Hi folks.
I will be in Ulan Bataar by August 15, coming from Turkey, İstanbul and live in there for 3 years maximum.
My first drawback to find a good apartment to rent, i am glad to meet with people who can find me to get used to mongolia.
And i also want to travel neighborhood while working there.

See you soon, best wishes.

Rents are going down in UB and there are tons of online resources to find apartments. There are FB groups that post listings in English and Mongolian in addition to tons of websites that have listings.

Bonjour Noemie,
je viens de voir que vous alliez travailler dans une agence de voyage a ullanbator. Je souhaiterai créer une destination chasse sur cette zone. Pourriez vous avoir des contacts locaux sur lesquels nous pourrions compter pour mettre  place une société orientée vers un tourisme vert. Si cela vous tente vous pourriez faire partie de l'aventure. Pour info nous avons un site "autenticchasse.com".
Peut-être à bientôt.

Michel Mannoni

Nonobro wrote:

Hello Louis,
Je viens juste d arriver en Mongolie pour un travail dans une agence de voyage. Si tu as envie qu on se rencontre, nhesite pas a me dire. Ca pourrait etre sympa. Noemie

@ michel mannoni > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello, residents to rent are way expensive than apartments to rent by local families. Apartments  such as Guesthouse is also expensive, I recommend you guys to find and rent a good individual apartment by a local family. Also it have to be at center of the city and please don't forget to take a look at it's environment, light at night etc.
I would be happy to help new expats and newcomers as I can : )

Hi

I live in UB. i used to work as a guide when i was a university student. if you need my help please don't hesitate.
i like to be best friend of someone.  :)

Were you a guide in Mongolia or in Singapore? I may plan a trip to Mongolia but have no confirmed dates yet. How may I contact you?

love to be friends too dear
please contact me  if you do also

I need a female friend in Mongolia I can do business with please do no hesitate to contact me on 7E1BD694

Angliar uu medeej?  :D

Dites, vous êtes toujours ici ou pas ? Parce que ca m intéresserait d'être en contact avec une agence de voyage même si j'en connais pas mal ici

@ DoniDarkos > Can you please post in english here please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Okie dokie   :top:

Rather hard, as my French I last used twenty years ago when living in Switzerland, and like the old saying if you don't use it, you lose it! Dave UB