New in Brussels

Hi,

I am Kostas from Greece. Arrived in Brussels last week and I d love to meet some people here. 
I speak English et en peu de francais.

kostas

Hi kostas,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

What was your first impression of Brussels?
Tell us more about you? What are your hobbies and interests?

Please do not hesitate to share your experience with us on the forum Brussels. You can also participate on other threads to make more contacts.

:)
Christine

Hi Kostas,

Firstly Welcome to Brussels.

There are couple of other threads where Expats were planning to meet up.. You can check that out too.. But overall the response is on the slower side...

Hello Kostas,
I'm Maria and i'm coming to Brussels end of October for a 6month internship. I havent found a place yet so i m a little anxious. Do you happen to know any place for rent,how did you find?Was it easy?
Thanks!!

Dear MARIAG85, I PM you a couple of links which I have found by searching for a flat since I'm facing a very similar situation (will arrive to Brussels in Nov for a work).
Oh, and hello to Kostas! How is the beginning of your vie bruxelloise? :)

Hallo Atene,

La vie bruxelloise is gradually becoming very interesting..
Though my first impression was that Brussels is a live-to-work city, it is nice to see that there are also other perspectives. You just need to explore..

Kostas

Hello Atene,

It would be nice if you could send me the links you've sent to Maria... I arrive mid of january for a short term period as well (internship)

Thank you so much by advance!

I.

Miss_Iman wrote:

Hello Atene,

It would be nice if you could send me the links you've sent to Maria...
I.

Already did so ;)

Atene wrote:
Miss_Iman wrote:

Hello Atene,

It would be nice if you could send me the links you've sent to Maria...
I.

Already did so ;)

Thank you so much!