A Parisian moving to Belgium!

Hello all!

Im a French-Tunisian girl, moving soon to Brussels for an internship. I'm starting to prepare my move to Belgium and try to get some information about the life there.

Im graduated in law and now doing a master in international affairs -nah i'm not boring and nerd, i swear haha-
I'm a fashion lover -so fashionistas dont hesitate to contact me!!-, luv arts in general (painting and photography mainly) and fooood -so Im ready to take all the nice restaurants adresses u know ;)

Hope to hearing from you soon!

I.

Hello Miss Iman!! I am going to Brussels too in 30 october! I just LOVE Paris, i've been there for 1 month and had a great time! ;) I started to searh for the life in Brussels and i think this site is the best so far!

Hello Maria,

Thank's for your reply! :)
Well yeah i've been told about this website and i'm not disappointed so far!

I sent you a PM, cuz it seems we are in the same "boat" ;)

I.

Hello Miss-Imen,

Welcome to you in Brussels :)
  By the way we have the same situation, I have just come from France and I am from Tunisian origins! I find Brussels wonderful so far. If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me

NiagaraFalls wrote:

Hello Miss-Imen,

Welcome to you in Brussels :)
  By the way we have the same situation, I have just come from France and I am from Tunisian origins! I find Brussels wonderful so far. If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me

Great, nice coincidence! I dont have any Tunisian friend!
Dont hesitate to PM me!