Live with a girl in Kuwait

hey, i am looking everywhere for an answer and i don't find it at all and i think is pretty much important! a lot of kuwait topics, blogs but this one i don't find it ! strange ! anyway, CAN I LIVE WITH A GRIL IN KUWAIT? THANKS!

Hello Boggun.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Kuwait forum.

Can you please be more explicit?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Boggun wrote:

hey, i am looking everywhere for an answer and i don't find it at all and i think is pretty much important! a lot of kuwait topics, blogs but this one i don't find it ! strange ! anyway, CAN I LIVE WITH A GRIL IN KUWAIT? THANKS!

same post i have seen for the umpteen times...anything fussy??

Krish nuthhing fuzzy

he is just asking

some one must answer him

dear boggun

see this is kuwait, muslim country , there are rules we have to agree

living with a girl in kuwait is not possible, as far as if she is ur wife

for saying we can say there are people living in Kuwait, staying like that

but its against the law and if u break the law , sometimes u will be in trouble, and keeping all in your mind , u take a decision

regards

honeybee

yeah.. honeybee is correct, there is nothing called LIVE-IN RELATIONSHIP in kuwait. you need to be married and to have valid marriage documents. if you are married and do not have valid documents, then also you will end up with problem... from the authorities

bro....it is against the rules...here in kuwait..

Adult Male can live only with adult women who are involved in a personal relationship under the same roof in Kuwait if they are married lol

and there you have it:

moral of the story is, keep it in your pants in Kuwait for legality's sake ;)

legally, you cannot live with a woman you are not married to. if you chose to do so, its not a 100% guarantee you will get caught, but if you are, you will be punished to the full extent of the law, or at least, you could get evicted.

play your cards right from the start to avoid living in fear.

All the above are correct.

U can live for ur own risk , if there is any kind of checking in ur house by cops then u will be in trouble but these rules are for expats and not kuwaiti most of the time.

only if you are both married to each other ... lol