Relocating to New Zealand

Hello peeps,
              I'm 32year old nigerian lad, living presently in kuala lumpur malaysia,well i traveled over to malaysia 3years ago with the anticipation of a better life but guess its never as it seem only its worse now ,we been treated ,ike crap and its hard going back hoome when you know you got nothing waiting for you,family back home are depending on you. I just need someone to advice me on how i can relocate to NZ, i don't mind doing any sorta job..have got a bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering and have had few years of expirenece ,guess what i don't have is anyone to help me out..I do know i have a bright future i just don't have oppurtunity and i'm slowly giving up..Please people ..HELP

From
SadOne

Hello Seanny.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the New Zealand forum.

I invite you to read these articles on Work/Labor market and Work Visas in New Zealand.

PS: Why New Zealand? Have you ever been in this country before?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hiya Aurelie,
                 Thanks for your response.I believe coming or gaining entry to New Zealand would give me a devine oppurtunity to be someone or moreso a real man due to the work oppurtunities and all and best part is everyone speaks english so communication would be easy.

No i've never been to New Zealand that's why i think its worth it and have heard so much awesome things about it ,its just sad i've got no one to support or sponsor me.

SadOne