Any Australian expats living in Izmir? Or any expats !

Hiiiiii :)
I'm from Australia, 23 Years old, Living in Izmir with my father,
and it's becoming a bit boring!!!
Need some guidance and friends :)

Hi Sena.Gonen,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

well expat I can offer, but I am Austrian and not Australien :)

Hi Sena,

Welcome to Izmir :)

My name is Charlotte, I'm 35 years old and I live just south of Izmir (along the coast) near Guzelbahce. I'm British and have been living in Turkey for 10 years.
I'm slightly out of central Izmir but I come into the city every week or two, often to meet up with other international women living in Izmir.  There's a group called the IWAI (check facebook to find us) many Turkish members who speak second languages too, all age groups.
I'm sure you'll find your feet soon enough, meeting people is easy when you know how/where to find them!

Let me know if you'd like to meet,

Take care,
Charlotte

Hi Sena,

You can join us on one of our night outs if you want. It'll help you make some friends. Let me know!

Hello,

I live in Izmir in Bornova. I come from Slovakia im 23 y.o. n this is my 2nd year here. All my friends hv left already so im moreless alone here. So if u like we cn meet fo coffee or stg, wd b pleasure. Just let me kno :)

Simona

Hi Simona,

Where r u located at in Izmir?

Bornova, Kucukpark

I'll pm u my phone number, txt me if u want

I feel how it must be boring to live with dad cuz that what happened to me the last 2 years just before I came to Izmir to study =) Well I'm not an Aussie but I had many Aussie friends in USA and also in Galipoli where the fathers of Aussies were dead during the first world war .. We could meet up and drink at somewhere If u want so =) I can give u my contacts after Ur email .. Be well ..