Ticket / card for student? is there any?

Yeah, so is there some train/bus ticket or monthcard for student?
Do I buy it from SBB office,  how much does it cost and what kind of student card I should have from school?
I know these "normal" train cards for 14 /30days, I had it last summer for two weeks, but I need to know is there for different cards for students, thanks for answering!

Hi springflower
You need to be more specific. What kind of ticket do you need? Which area and zones? And how old are you? In some cases you may get a discount if you are below 25years, but that depends on the ticket. As far as i know, the only discount applying to students is when buying a GA.

Well I am adult student in UAS and already 30 years..We are going to get apartment near Olten/Basel, but purpose is to travel all around. Last summer we took this swiss pass for two weeks, and I think that we have to take it now also..though itŽs a bit expensive for two per month.. and now we donŽt get the discount because we donŽt always travel together. I have to travel alone my routes to work.

For weekly tickets or single/multiple rides, I don't think there is any option for discount, except Halbtax, which I assume you already got.