Friendship

Please please, I am still waiting for answer

ummm.. what was your question again? lol

we shud send him to the missing persons bureau

mzffr wrote:

Please please, I am still waiting for answer

Actually several of us have answered your question in oblique ways, but if you are a more literal person...

Yes, you can.

Keep looking

FYI

Translation of:

KuchLogonKiBachiParSochShruHotiHaiAurBachiParKhatamHotiHai

lets break it up back to words

Kuch Logon Ki Bachi Par Soch Shru Hoti Hai Aur Bachi Par Khatam Hoti Hai

TRANSLATION :D

Some people's mind start functioning (thinking,working etc) on the issue of GIRLS (girlfriends,romance,phone talk, chat everything that involves girls) and their mind stops functioning (thinking,working etc) after that on anything else.

It means some people eat,sleep,think,talk about girls only and they have nothing else to do (nor the ability) except that.

Its used as a negative expression for people who dont have anything else to do, are not career-oriented etc etc.

musicman wrote:

the last time i checked the engines are still firing all cylinders truly well ... phut phut

hehehehehe :D musicman! :D

mzffr, go back to your country... this is not the right place for u buddy...he he he and remember one thing:
Kabhi Kisi bhi Cheez ke peeche nahi bhaagna (be it girl, money, or watever), hamesha bhaagte rahoge.

Right Shahab! i remember a line from the movie "ISHQ"
in which Amir khan says

"Do cheezon kay peechay mat bhago, train aur chokri, ek jayegi to dusri ayegi" :D awseome!

Translations:
" Dont run after two things, Girls and Trains, One leaves another comes :d

hey mzffr - how about the of "SCOPE and HOPE" manuever

SCOPE for a woman you are attracted to in a public place with same interest and HOPE she will give her number to you or even an email address. LOL

heheheh....who go for it saqib? They can never stop to do so:P

....and remember you don even have to confess to the Pope

musicman wrote:

....and remember you don even have to confess to the Pope

ha ha ha

sir poto...friendship is a ship which shudnt sink, but like titanic, it does

That reminds me,

My daughter who teaches at Manarat International was relating a story over the weekend about how a Brit Company has introduced specially designed Laptops to be used for each student. During the demo for the teachers the Brit presenter had taken one of the laptops and trown it on the floor to demonstrate its robustness and immunity to be broken or mishandled by the students, saying, "its indestructible".

One of the American teachers had quickly retorted, "Like the Titanic, I presume?"

Good one huh?

sir poto...friendship is a ship which shudnt sink, but like titanic, it does

Good One - shahab

everything sinks depending on the density of the liquid its floating in.... thats wat they taught us in physics back in school... in the ole days