International schools in bali

I am investigating schools for my 8 year old in bali. We will be visiting some international schools the week after next when we come over from Sulawesi. In my experience on these forums I understand that people don't want to give negative opinions of schools. Also I know that once you are busy with your life in your new country you perhaps don't frequent forums as often as you did before you moved there! However, I'd love to hear why you have chosen the school you have for your child in bali (hopefully more than just cost). It is such a big decision and having already made a not so good one in another part of Indonesia I'd like to gain as much information as possible before we choose one. I'd also love to catch up with some parents and hear their views on educating children in bali. Here's hoping that someone can shed some light!

Hello Dhi.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll get some feedbacks from other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Dhi,

Welcome To Bali Expat.com. regarding International Schools I know you will get lots of information as This topic, As It has become a topic two or three times this year alone.

Maybe you would like to scroll back on the Forum as a form of research
There are Many fine international Schools here in Bali I have never heard any Bad or negative comment other than Charges.

Good luck with your research If I can do anything further please just ask

Howard

Hello again Dhi.

I have put one of Topic to which I referred to Just above yours on the Forum with a lot of information that followed The Topic. It is dated 28.01.2012. It can also be viewed under the Category School/ Education

Hope this helps
Howard

Sorry for delayed response. Thanks hj. I have made appointments to visit some schools while I'm there. Hopefully it will be a success and one will stand out more than others to help us decide!