Babycat to give away

Hi,

I'm on a holiday in Sao Vicente and found a little cat on the site of a road, probably been hit by a car. The local animal welfare organization is taking care of her at the moment, but they can't keep her so I'm looking for a nice new place for her, preferably long-term but, if this is not possible, at least a "host family" to keep her until I find something for longer. The animal charity is completely overrun so I don't want her to stay there in a box for too long. She's quite young (ca. 2-3 months) and very sweet, so I think she could be a perfect pet as with this age she will get used to humans easily. I will pay for her food and medical treatment if you won't be able to.

Many thanks!

Hello HanL.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Pets section in the Cape Verde classifieds can help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi HanL,
  It's so wonderful that you're doing this.  I'm from there, but I'm not in Cape Verde myself; As an animal,and particularly cat lover, it's nice to hear that people are caring for animals and there exists animal welfare organizations set up in Cape Verde.  I really hope and pray you find her a good and safe home.