FREE SALSA CLASS AND MOVIE DISCUSSION

Hi!!!
This is me again from Itañola Festival!!

Our pleasure to tell you that we are gonna have a Pre Event in September.

1. We will have a documentation movie screening about Mexican writer Carlos Fuentes and after that there will be a movie discussion with Hernán Lara one of famous Mexican writers.

2. I'm glad to announce that there will also be a FREE SALSA CLASS by Colombian instructor and choreographer Fabio Dita

All of this you can get it TOTALLY FOR FREE!!
Just message me your contact number for further information about the time and place and tell us which pre event you want to attend: movie discussion or salsa class.

Thank you :)

Best regards,
Stephanie Gabriella

*it will be held approximately on September 28th and 29th 2012

Hi Stephanie,

I would love to attend the free Salsa Class, I've been looking out for this kind of event since July and I am excited that I saw your
post, I maybe able to ask few more friends to come too :) kindly give me more details when you can.

Regards,
Riza

Movie discussion with Hernán Lara will be held on September 28th at 13.30 in FIB UI DEPOK building number 4 room 4101.

Salsa Class with Fabio Dita will be held on September 29th at 11.00 in Gold's Gym of PERPUSTAKAAN PUSAT (Central Library) University of Indonesia.

*please notice that you have to registerate first the person who are attending, without registeration you cannot enter the free Salsa Class due to the limited quota.

Good evening Ibu Stephanie.

I'd be glad to attend the Salsa Class on september 29th if registration is still possible.
Sorry I can't attend the movie discussion ; by the way is it in english or spanish ?

Hope to see you soon.

Pierre,
French, living in Kemang

Super Pierrot wrote:

Good evening Ibu Stephanie.

I'd be glad to attend the Salsa Class on september 29th if registration is still possible.
Sorry I can't attend the movie discussion ; by the way is it in english or spanish ?

Hope to see you soon.

Pierre,
French, living in Kemang

The movie is in Spanish with English Subtitles.
Yes you are registerated. Can you please message me your full name and phone number to my account here?
Thank you.

Regards,
Stephanie Gabriella

Hi Stephanie...

Thanks so much for the info. Am really intend to attend to Salsa Class. pls do contact me 087877590058

Regards
Rani

Hi Stephanie,

Kindly advise the attire for the Salsa Class, is it dancing shoes or rubber shoes? Also, if it will start at 11AM, what time it will finish. Thanks.

Regards,
Riza

Hi Stephanie,

Me and my friends had a blast last Saturday :) please let us know if there are more events like this.

I love to do ballroom/social dancing, but still dont know where is the best place to go. I am hoping I could get more information from this site :)

Regards,
Riza