Charity/donations pick up

Hey guys.

I'm moving away from Porto, and have some stuff (small furniture, kitchen equipment, bed sheets/covers, blankets, clothes etc) I need to get rid of before the move. Everything is quite new and in perfect shape.

Instead of selling everything, I thought about doing some good deeds and just give it away to people who really needs it.

Are there any organizations in or around Porto who collects stuff like this? Preferably with a truck that can come by my apartment and pick everything up.

Cheers,
Martin

@nachos -

Instead of selling everything, I thought about doing some good deeds and just give it away to people who really needs it.

Are there any organizations in or around Porto who collects stuff like this? Preferably with a truck that can come by my apartment and pick everything up.

:)

Thats a nice thought - Hope someone on this forum will help you out. All the best with your move..:)

Jaz

Thanks for that Jaz! :)

There are several organizations that will do that, the first one that pops into my mind is Remar, they work with homeless people and recovering drug addicts. They will either use your things in their houses if they need it, or they will sell it and use the money to fund their programs.

You can check out their store at Rua da Constituição n.º 790, 4200 195 Porto

+351 22 208 2653

http://www.remar.pt/index.php

Good stuff Spot. :top:
Hope others can use this information too.. :)

J

Thanks guys. I went to the Remar store (which was actually really close to my apartment), and they picked up everything today. :)

Good work Nachos - ;) and Good recommendation Spot - :D

Your contributions make a difference in this world. Enjoy your weekend. :)

Jaz