New au pair in madrid -wanting madrid magic

Hey, Im Melissa, I came to Madrid on Sunday as an au pair for a year, I love it, the family, the child and Madrid the only problem is i do not have my own life in madrid yet. Im here for a year so i want to have some magic in madrid, meet friends, have fun, party sometimes, or just explore, you can do this alone but not all year. I love Spain, I love Madrid and I want to have as much fun as possible -YOLO haha. Email me on here if you want to meet up. x

Hello Melissa.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hola !

do u live directly in Madrid ? I live in Aranjuez, if you want you can come some weekend !! Or just try this group :

facebook.com/groups/175507645803987

Vero ;) just let me know

Hey Melissa, I also just arrived to Madrid to au pair for a year. I have yet to really explore all that Madrid has to offer although I got a glimpse and it seems amazing. Have you found any awesome places worth checking out?

I private mailed you back juliebd x

I'm from Hong Kong & new to Madrid too & if you're interested to meet up & get to know each other as well as making new friends enjoy nice food & explore Spain, can email me [email protected]

Jeff

Hi! I am Ale Romero, I'm Mexican (so I can help you with your spanish and maybe you with my english) I arrived here a week ago! and slso I am here as an Au Pair, I want to meet new people who I can go out on the weekends!

My email is : alexa_954(at)hotmail.com
and my facebook is: facebook.com/#!/ale.romero.735507

Cheers!

Hi !

Welcome in Madrid !

It makes a month I live in Madrid, so if you need any information, don't hesitate !

Moreover, I'll probably go to Gabana Club on thursday night with friends, feel free to join us, crazy parties in this club !

Hi!! Thanks!

For me is complicate to go out in the nights from Monday to Friday, in the Day is more possible.

But this weekend, maybe we can do something...

kss

Hi,

I m in Madrid since Nov and will be here for next few months...

I want 2 enjoy and have fun in next few months in Madrid...

If I can have some gud frens ... plz contact me...

Heeey you all :)

Is anybody still interested in meeting new people? Because I am :)

I've been working as an au pair near to Madrid over three months and I'm leaving soon. I'd love to have some fun before that! :)

Hey Azaak ,

Sure... what about 2morrow ?

Hey Melissa !

Are u still in Madrid ?
I would love to meet u up and do something fun

Hey azdak when are you leaving?

People if you want to meet up gå for a drink, party just tell me ;)

Hey there,

We can meet up for a coffee or so.  You can contact me at kattyaviky(at)hotmail.com.

Let me know.

Regards,
Kathya