Getting together

Hi! I know, there has been a couple of ideas to organize a meeting (at La Scala, for example), but a don't know if you actually met. Anyway, someone willing to meet for coffee or meal? May be at la scala, may be at this new indian restaurant next to algerian square, may be at a cooffe bar in Zawi Dahmani, I don't know. Any ideas?

I'd say, we could meet next weekend, on thursday or friday, and I propose the indian place, it's nice and the food's tasty.

That's it. You fancy, you say something, peace!
juan.

Hello Juan Deutsch 
I am coming to Tripoli will you like to guide me, I am looking some Oil companies and sent them my CV to get some job, in accounts or HR departments what you say in this regards,

I just arrived, I have no idea about oil companies or CVs in Libya, I'm sorry.

ok dear no problem ..........

Hello bizpuls, I invite you to start a new thread on the Libya forum with your questions on Oil companies. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Oh yes if you can guide me in this matter,

Hi Juan there is a new thread I have seen where the guys is already well into inviting people to get together - have you seen it?...if not - why dont you connect there - the guy arraning the get together goes by the name of Challenger...  :-)

hi jenni i receive this message it is good idea to meet in Cornthia but as i know cornthia is full with amred soilders due to most of VIP staying there

LOOOL - Hilton - why does that bother you?....we will be better protected than most!!!  ;-) 

Hilton wrote:

hi jenni i receive this message it is good idea to meet in Cornthia but as i know cornthia is full with amred soilders due to most of VIP staying there