Looking for ways to improve business

Hi, I am an english qualified physiotherapist and I have just started working here in Norway after a long year working in a bar and studying Norwegian.  I am self employed and need to build up my client list to survive financially in this new role.
I currently work in Norwegian (with difficulty at the moment!) but I am aware that there are a lot of expats here in Bergen and wondered whether there was a need/desire for expats to have an english physio?  Hence my post on this forum, to allow me to gather some feedback on whether it is an avenue I should pursue or not?

Thanks for your time reading this, any comments gratefully received,

Rob

p.s. having just read the forum rules I am only interested in finding out if i should advertise in this vein, rather than use this forum to advertise.

Hi Rob,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope you will receive some feedback very soon.

Free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. You could register your company in the business directory.

Thank you,
Christine

Hello,

I can imagine there is a market for English-speaking health professionals, but I guess most Norwegians in the sector are also English-speaking. You will at least get a few people who would prefer a native speaker perhaps.

Good luck,

David