Is it possible to live, to study and to work in australia

Hi everyone, i am new to this and i am not sure whether anyone able to provide some clues. i am thinking to relocating to australia. i do not have a clear idea how the cost of living in big cities there but i like to move there as soon as possible in the next few months.

can anyone able to provide some clues about the cost of living, tax for residents, the job availabilities, churches, transport and so forth.

i also searching for a low cost tertiary education and higher studies provider. i had recently found that the cost of education in universities in australia had rising steeply.

i am also interested to obtain more information just about everything pertaining to living a life ranging from big to small cities like adelaide, sydney, perth, brisbane, melbourne and hobart city.

hope to hear from you soon

thanks

sean lee keen park wrote:

Hi everyone, i am new to this and i am not sure whether anyone able to provide some clues. i am thinking to relocating to australia. i do not have a clear idea how the cost of living in big cities there but i like to move there as soon as possible in the next few months.

can anyone able to provide some clues about the cost of living, tax for residents, the job availabilities, churches, transport and so forth.

i also searching for a low cost tertiary education and higher studies provider. i had recently found that the cost of education in universities in australia had rising steeply.

i am also interested to obtain more information just about everything pertaining to living a life ranging from big to small cities like adelaide, sydney, perth, brisbane, melbourne and hobart city.

hope to hear from you soon

thanks

la situation est tres contrastee en Australie certains grandes villes sont tres cheres d'autres bien moins cheresil y a des infos sur le site suivant www.immi.gov.au De plus il y a un forum francais íntitule francedownunder ou vous pouvez trouver toutes ces questions qui vous agitent ou si vous me contactez en prive [email protected] je pourrais vous donner plus d'ínfos- Bien cordialement

Hi cmerlot,

You should write in English in this English speaking forum. You could also give more information on the forum so that all members can benefit from it.

Thank you,
Christine