Expats locations

as i prepare to move to phils., am considering locations, and observe expats primarily 5 areas listed. my obvious ?? is why only these 5???

Hi,

Expats here live in various areas for various reasons... search around a little on what the different areas have to offer... Then ask for opinions...

Do you like the ocean? Do you like peace and quiet? Do you like night life? etc, etc...

All the best!

J

Dumaguete is great

Expats are everywhere you go.

Depends on what you want, for me Manila is too busy, so Cebu seems a better choice, but the city is also busy and dirty, so maybe better the outskirts like Liloan or Conslocion, or Mactan Island. Expats everywhere! Elsewhere...we have 7107 islands, lots of them nice to live on, just explore and find what's the most suitable for you.

Most expats live within a short distance drive from their offices.  Most multinational companies head offices' are located in Ortigas(Pasig), Eastwood (Q.C), Makati CBD, Alabang (Muntinlupa) and Fort Bonifacio (Taguig).  Although some are establishing satellite and even head offices outside Luzon like Cebu for instance.  Therefore it is safe to assume they also live in or near those areas mentioned.

Expats are everywhere. You might bump one in the busy street of Makati, or other Central Business Districts.

i agree expats are widely spread around Phills
In Naga City (Bicol)there is a large expat population
some keep to themselves but a large number meet weekly at various
Bars for a few beers and chat,mostly on nationallity lines.
others play golf together weekly, It is great to have contact with other expats on a regular basis
Pete