Hi

Hi I am poppy new to Zurich although love the job and the country but don't speak German and starting to feel home sick. I am interested to know if there are any English speaking people out there or if their are any English speaking groups that I could join. Would like to make new friends for outings and shopping and general chats .
Thanks

hi mr. zurich!

Hi!!!
your too far.,go out and find friends..

Poppy157 wrote:

Hi I am poppy new to Zurich although love the job and the country but don't speak German and starting to feel home sick. I am interested to know if there are any English speaking people out there or if their are any English speaking groups that I could join. Would like to make new friends for outings and shopping and general chats .
Thanks

Hello Poppy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Poppy157 wrote:

Thanks

Hi Poppy! Where you from?? IŽm from Barcelona, Spain but IŽm living in Zürich 3 months ago, new in Expat.com to,, love speak other languajes, just trying to learn Deutsch, lol, jajaja IŽliving in Leimbach Kreis 2.. and you??

Hi Poppy,

Welcome to Switzerland! Check out glocals.com to make friends to go on outings and out to dinner and drinks or dancing.

I don't know what your works schedule is like, nor if this may be of interest to you, but I organize a book swap the first Monday of each month. You can find it on Facebook under English Book Swap Zurich.

I hope you enjoy your stay in Switzerland!