Coffee and chat?

Hi everyone,

I arrived in CPH yesterday, and I'm staying for 10 months. I don't really know anyone here yet, and can't really speak Danish all that well!
Just wondered if anyone fancied a meet up? It would be nice to get to meet people.

Jade

Hello Jade.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Aureilie,
and thank you :)How are you?

Hello!

I am new in Copenhague too. Do you still want that chat and that coffee?? :)

Hi eseblis,
How long have you been in Copenhagen? And I would never say no to a cup of coffee :) x

This is my second week.

I have met a lot of Spanish people here, that is also good. But I would really like to meet other people in order not to speak just Spanish!

I arrived just over a week ago. I am hoping to start Danish lessons soon to stop me speaking just English! What part of Copenhagen are you living in? x

I am living in the north, in Lyngby, but I got a bike and I can go everywhere :D

I just applied to the Danish lessons on Monday, and they told me I will have to wait about 2-3 weeks to receive a letter from my school (in Hellerup, I think) and start lessons...

too much time!! >.<

Where do you live? Are you studying in Denmark?

Hey a German expat here who would not mind to join at all if that is still possible :)

Hey everyone, Im Eleonore.  I am originally from Ecuador but grew up in England and now live in Copenhagen.  I have ex pat parties quite regularly if you are interested, with people from this site as well as other ex pat sites :)  Send me a message if you want to know more :)

Im living in Vesterbro, so I'm quite central. I'm a student in England, but I'm actually working here for experience for the next year :)
lokit12, of course you can join :)
elebasil, I would be interested in an expat party :D

Hey, are you on facebook?  I have a group on there for the ex pat parties :)

Thanks!! :) Any idea when ... or where? p.s. party I am up for it!!

Yeah I do elebasil, whats your groups name?
And when is everyone free for this coffee session? x

Now that is a good question ... Friday evening or Saturday afternoon otherwise next week evenings or next weekend. :)

I would also like to join the facebook group!

I am available most of the afternoons/evenings and so right now, so we can have the coffee sesion when you wish :) friday or saturday or sunday... any

:D

hey :) if you add me on facebook i can add you to the group as it's a private group :) My name is Eleonore Basil :)

I added you :)

hey everybody!!!!!

Ive arrived a few weeks ago in copenhagen and looking to start work and Danish lessons! can anybody recommend few ideas!?

Hey there!
I'm from copenhagen, so if you want someone to have a coffee with or something like that, please let me know! :)

Pauli

M up for a meeting or party holla at me if there is anything, m in valby

So I thought we could meet somewhere this weekend for coffee?? Let me know how that fits in with everyones plans :)

i'm free this weekend, and elebasil how can i join in that group when its private?!

There is a party at my place on Saturday :) if we aren't friends already my name is Eleonore Basil :)

super ! i did it already and thankx for the invitation

Hi Jade,

I am also new to Denmark. Are you still up for the coffee.

Hi everyone,
I'm Noria, I live in France and will come this sat 29 dec for a week to visit copenhaguen and see if I can move in next June 2013.

I'v planed to travel by myself so if one (or all ;) ) of you would like to hang out during the week I'll be more than happy to meet :)

Cheers!
Noria

Hi Dejanyre,

Let me know if you're still looking to hang out sometime this week. I also arrived today from spending a week in England, I moved to Denmark beginning of December (from US) so I'm fairly new as well lol.

anybody free tomorrow?

Hey,

Yes i'm free tomorrow. I'v planned to do a free city walk tour starting 11am and 1pm in front of city hall square.
Someone is interested?
I wish to do it in the morning coz i'm leaving town on monday (i'v changed a bit my plan and will spend the rest of the week in Aarhus).

Let me know.
For more info: sandemans.com - free walk city tour copenhaguen.

Noria

Yes Noria, Its a perfect time to enjoy a city. I hope the weather would be perfect. do you have facebook id. You can add me right now and we both planned a few hours good time in city. do you use facebook?

If there is anything for a new year eve ,then i will be interested to join in

Sure here is my fb: noria cherigui

Hi everybody. I will leave the hotel soon and won't have access to e-mails. If u r still interested to meet let's meet at 12:45 in front of city hall town, up the stairs. I'll be wearing a dark blue coat.

C ya
Noria

Ugenius man. Found u. Done

great :) thank you.

Sorry i cant make it today, but hope u guys have fun

Hi. i am Francesco..i will move to Copenaghen next month, so i'm looking around to meet some people, if you don't mind, i'm nice to meet you! i am italian, 27 years old, i'm moving from Oslo.
how about you? how your experience are going?

Francesco

Hey how are you finding it?

Hi Jammydodger,

This is an old topic and it is not actif since 2013. I invite you to start a new topic and introduce yourself on the forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com