Looking for (beer-)mates

Hi everyone!

I just arrived in Auckland a week ago on June the 3rd of 2012, I'm here for 3 months for an internship in Auckland, and since I came on my own I know absolutely nobody! I'd like to meet a lot of people while I'm here, kiwis, americans, australians, europeans,... whatever! as long as we can hang out, have good talks, good beers, good moments. Why not even travel a bit on week ends or something.

I'm a french girl by the way, 21 year old, student, like travelling, hiking, going out, meeting new people...

So, anyone down for a beer in the city?

Feel free to write back to me on this forum or on private messages.

Cheers!

Hi ManonNZ!

Welcome to Expat.com!
Hope you will enjoy your time on the site and make some new contacts soon.

Regards
Armand

Hi everyone,

I will be arriving in Auckland, by aug. 21th for one night, I would be pleased to meet new people to have a drink.

Alex

Hi Manon,

I arrived in Auckland on Monday and I plan to stay for a couple of years. I'm always in for a beer.

Cheers!
Thomas

Well I posted this message a while ago already... I'm not living in Auckland anymore, but I am coming back there on August the 21st probably since my plane back to France is on the 23rd.

I'll probably go out with my friends from there on my last two nights in NZ if you guys want to join.

Cheers!

Hey there... I am new here and just saw your post. I'm an Indian but have lived in the US for a while and have recently moved to NZ and live in Auckland.

Would you like to meet up sometime for a cup of coffee? Let me know - you could send me a message if you like.

Hope to hear from you!