Love to meet with Expats in early September

Hi All

We are in Bali next week staying in Legian for 7 days and would like to meet local expats and discuss the Pro's & Con's of moving to Bali. 

Whilst we would love to stay longer to do a lot more research unfortunately it's not a possibility for this stay and will have to wait for next year, but thought we might be able to catch up with a couple of expats over a coffee or a Bintang during our stay.

Cheers
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I am available next week
Howard

Hi Howard

It would be great to catch up.  We are staying in Legian.  Where would you like to meet?

Cheers

Hi Michelle
Do you know Bali Deli
Howard

In Seminyak?  If so yes.

Hi Michelle.

Yes thats the one how about 10.00 10.30 next Wednesday 5th
Doe's this work for you
Howard

Hey Howard

10.30am on the 5th sounds great.  I have to be in Denpasar at 2pm so that will work well.

Cheers
Michelle

Michelle,

Confirmed
Howard

Fantastic.  See you next week.

Hi Michele.
Lets make our meeting at 10.00 firm as i Have another meeting to attend in Seminyak at 12.15
Tx Howard

Done.
Thanks Howard

Hi Michele

This is Howard. Iam sorry but I have to go to Jakarta and wont be back until Thursday evening.

Can we reschedule for Friday Saturday etc ?

Sorry Howard

Hi Howard

Friday is definately possible. We are in Candi Dasa on Saturday.

Let me know what time on Friday.  Looking forward to arriving tomorrow.

Cheers

Hi again Michele.

What about Bali Deli @ !0 30 Friday . Or if your interested you are very welcome to come to my home in Jimbaran Meet @ MacDonalds Jimbaran same time ?
Regards  Howard

hi, i'm staying in bali from 2 till 12 sept looking for friends to chat and drinks, can i join you as well?

Hi Howard

What suits you best. We are happy to work in with you.

Cheers