Squash Buddy wanted - The Hague

Hi,

i am looking for a squash buddy in the Hague. I want to consider myself an intermediate player.

I haven't played squash for months and now that i moved in the Hague i have the chance to start playing again.

So, i am looking for someone who can play with me squash 3-4 times a week. If you can't so many times is still OK. Someone else can fill in that gap.

I don't mind if you are a beginner or you have never played squash before. I can teach you what you have to know. Also, if you don't have a racket is still fine. I have a spare one, so no need to buy or rent one.

I asked around and it seems that the best choice for playing squash in the Hague is the Sportscity fitness club where they also have 9 squash courts. It's placed around the corner from the central train station.If you are not a member (meaning you don't have a subscription) the use of the court is 7.50 euros for use till 17.00. I think the best choice again is to have monthly subscription which gives the member unlimited use of the squash courts. A monthly subscription is around 50euros and then if you make a 1 year commitment it goes around 42 euros.

So, if anyone wants to learn how to play squash or wants to practice i am available.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Cheers

Hi,

I play squash regularly on weekend in Rotterdam. We can meet sometime to play together... If you like...

Thanks,
Manjesh