Informations on Costa Rica

High :
         This is Hermeuto who is glad to greet you as a new member of this blog :be welcome.
          Now let me introduce myself at all .
          I will start to say that I am argentinian ,a 60 years old TEENAGER ( yes its true )who is trying to make friends too as wellas you ,save that is not the first time that I do just because I havebeen abroad many times before on business issues.
         Nowadays I am pursuiting a purpose of settledown in Costa Rica for the rest of my life and I am quite certain that is the best choice I have ever made for I was told Costa Rica is the happinest country of the world which I strongly believe by the way the people of your country is .
         My profesion is technical one :Informatics and Electronics ,however I am used to perform another activities which envolves travelling business sports researchs fotography swimming (diving).
         I am divorced (no one is perfect ) have no children and too many friends in Latin America rather than other s countries
         Let me encourage you so as to contact me via blog and let me know whatever you would like to know about me .
         By the way ,needles to say that I can speak spanish as well as english ,so you can decide what your preference is
         In the same way could you gently send me some details about your country ,since I am suposed that you love your country.
         Well thats all for the moment and I wish you have a nice day .
               Best regards

Hermeuto

Hello hermeuto. :)

A new thread has been created has been created on the Costa Rica forum for more interaction.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Dear Hermeuto,

Perhaps we can exchange information? :)  I have a great interest in Uruguay, your neighbor. Perhaps you can tell me your impressions of that country and I will tell you what I know about Costa Rica! BTW, I recently put up a post on my blog (below) about Costa Rica being the happiest place on earth. You might want to read that.

A quick summary of CR: Except on the coasts it is very mountainous, so it takes a while to travel around. The scenery is very nice, the people also very nice. It is not the cheapest place to live in Central America, but peaceful and secure. You can almost choose your perfect climate by where you live, it is so diverse. The taxes keep going up, so that is a problem. Infrastructure (except roads) is improving rapidly. Internet is becoming widely available. Give my blog a look, there is lots of info there from an ex-pat who has lived here 4 years.

Good luck and if you have specific questions, please ask.

Pura vida,

Casey

A Dull Roar

Dear Crenvy :
Hi :
               This is Hermeuto so glad to contactyou Thank you for the "A Dul Roar doc ,I am reading it at full.
               You said right that Costa Rica is the happiest country in the world ,as it has been published in major newspapers of the world.
                Regarding Uruguay ;I would mention that one of the most important features is that is a peacefull country with climate similar to that of Argentina ,both similar to that of the southest part of U.S.A.
                Economically speaking Uruguay is more expensive than Argentina ,it has a very easy way of living ,well educated people political stability and low inflation rate ,all these unlike my country to my own shame.
                  Let me put my hands on work  so as to get more information about Uruguay ,and as soon as I have it I will send to you .
                 By the way I could see the photograph of your family its very nice.

Let me send you my best regards.

Hermeuto