New in town

Hi everybody,

I have just recently moved to Marrakech with my husband and 4 months old baby girl. We are just settling in and getting used to the life here!
Just wanted to say a quick hi to the community here! Im sure i will have few questions soon and then i will need your help!:)

Welcome Have a good stay here :)

hey i'm new too,

let me know if you want to meet up.i'd really like to have an international community here

(I just posted this message on a similar page, but I thought it relevant here too.)
I am happy to meet you.

Welcome to this great city. Hi every one else.I have been here in Marrakech about 3 years now. I love it. I am from the Nebraska countryside in USA and city life is a big change for me. I am married to a Moroccan man. He has work here. I worked 14 years for the Government in the USA, but I gave that up to move here. I never regretted that choice once. I worked very briefly here in a high end travel agency, but I let that go and now I am a homemaker. I love to talk to  fellow English speakers and I am always interested in making new friends. I hope you enjoy it here.