Help!!! Experince letter format for ACS Assesment : URGENT please

Hi all,
My previous employer agreed to issue  experience letter/employer reference letter on company letterhead for the purpose of ACS assessment/ DIAC process.

I need to provide text/format to print on letterhead ASAP.
Please verify below format and suggest if it is ok, I may not get one more letter if some thing goes wrong.

------------------------------------

25th August 2012

To Whom It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. was employed with ABC Ltd from 10th jan 2009 to 14th may 2010. He was employed on Full Time basis as a Software engineer.

Duties / Responsibilities:
•    Design, code, unit test and debug Online and Batch mainframe programs using COBOL, DB2, CICS, VSAM & JCL.
•    Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed or modified and follow systems standards and procedures as defined.
•    Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs and conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
•    Understand business process and technical environments for development and production support for assigned applications.
•    Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.

We Wish, well in all his future endeavours.

Sincerely yours,

------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Expat.com goaus!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

looks good, it should be enough.