Look for new friends in Almaty

I am looking for new friends to talk and chat in Almaty.

I want to get acquainted with foreign friends, but I have bad English. My profile https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php?id=115666&view

Hi there
My name Is Aliya
I wanna be friend with u? If u want?
my email: [email protected]
take care

Just go along to the international womens club meeting on Wednesday morning, male and females welcome. It's at the intercontinental hotel at 10. There are lots of different activities from hiking skiing golfing, cooking and many more and you will meet lots of great people

Hi,

My Name is Ram & i will be moving to a new assignment in Almaty in January'11.Would like to make friends  and take up accomodation near abouts.All advice is welcome.

i am ready)

Hi everybody !
I'm going to live in Almaty from february 2011 for a year or more.
I 'd like to meet some people, and make some friends for going out, sport..
See you soon !

Hi guys,

My name is Zhuldyz. Would be nice to make some friends among native English speakers and practise my English.
I am happy to help you if you need any help with understanding local people, culture, language and stuff.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Heya. Are you still in Almaty?
I'm just back to Almaty from England where I've been studying for my master degree. I miss speaking English and I'd be willing to help you with Russian if you consider learning some :)
Asel'

Hey
my name is Eddi. I'm a german expatriate.

I'm looking for people to go out etc.

Looking forward to hear from you

I work during the week.  Wednesday mornings are out for me.  Is there a time on the weekends that the women's group meets?

Hey!  I am new to this website.  I am a graduate student who has come to Almaty for the next four months to work for an international development organization.  I am looking for people to hang out with!  Message me if interested!

Hi I'm new to this site, my name is Nelly I'm married to British, but I'm local.
Looking for American, British, Australian or Canadian Expat who would be interested to do some part time teaching, of course, with some teaching experience.

Cheers

Hi Guys, I was offered a teaching position at Miras school in Almaty and I am thinking about accepting. However, I do not know much about Almaty...Any advice will be helpful because I need to choose between Cairo, Egypt and Almaty, Kazakhastan within the next two-weeks...Thanks

TeachnAD wrote:

Hi Guys, I was offered a teaching position at Miras school in Almaty and I am thinking about accepting. However, I do not know much about Almaty...Any advice will be helpful because I need to choose between Cairo, Egypt and Almaty, Kazakhastan within the next two-weeks...Thanks

Miras is a quite good American school, also sponsors and organizes a lot of charity events. I would recommend you to consider Almaty rather than Cairo, which are way too religious countries. Egypt is not stable these days. Almaty Kazakhstan is very social country with quite a mix of population. Expatriate society is big and very active. Kazakhstan and especially Almaty is not conservative and people are friendly and outgoing. We live in Almaty almost 4 years my husband is British and we actually quite enjoy our life here.
Also the demand for native English speaking teachers is very high, so out of Miras you can always consider private teaching on a part time basis.

Hope this information was helpful for you, if you have any questions just let me know can give you more advices in case you make your choice.

Regards,
Nelly

nancy7 wrote:

I work during the week.  Wednesday mornings are out for me.  Is there a time on the weekends that the women's group meets?

Hi there,

there are a lot of different societies within the women's club, you can always join the one which meets your interests.
Check out this site almatyclub.org, you may find more information useful for you.

Regards,
Nelly

(moderated: no free ads please)

Hello,

you could organise an Expat.com meet up in Almaty. ;)

I will be in Almaty for New Year from 31st of December 2012 for 2 weeks

Any ideas where to celebrate in expat atmosphere New year?

I would to meet people from 35 to 55 y-old in Almaty

Mira

Hello Eddy! Are you still in Almaty?  I am looking for someone to have a chat and good time. I am a good looking  young woman, need for practice speaking English. If you interested, please send me  a message.

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

Hi, peace be with you all. I am very intresting to know about foreign culture.I like friendly people with good hearted.
I would like to visit all over the world.you are welcome to india.
My email id : [email protected]

Hello Jtrans and welcome to Expat.com :)

Hope you'll make some contacts here on the forum, so as to be able to share your views and experiences.

Thanks

Karen :)

[moderated: Expat.com is NOT a dating website]

Looking for friends speaking English and Russian preferred Kazakh to exchange experience and to know more about lovely Kazakhstan,

Hi Emam Anwar - pls note that his thread is a bit old and feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Almaty Forum for better interaction :)