Albanian fashion

I was wondering if anyone could help as I have seen a few english women that has moved to live in albania.
I have been twice before but in colder weather we did have a few sunny days wheree I wore some baggy linen trousers unfortunatly my love of these comfy trousers wasnt shared and I think they just thought I came out in my PJ's

I was wondering if some one could tell me what the ladies wear out there dont want to show too much flesh and offend anyone also do women wear shorts out there! As you can tell I love my comfort. I am 26 and we will be staying in shkoder with a weeks trip to sarande.
Very much looking forward to this trip and taking the baby to see the family
Any tips are much appreciated
Bonnie

Hello Bonnie and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Bonnie:

Sorry I guess this is coming quite late but maybe it can be useful for anyone else interested in knowing! 
I expected Albania to be much like Turkey in that showing the legs above the shin was inappropriate but I was certainly wrong! 
While I have not been in Shkodra or anywhere north of Tirana, I can say that women in Tirana dress quite scantily!  I find it wonderful and liberating personally, as I support a woman's right to wear whatever she pleases.  You will find however, that most all women (of married age and younger) wear dresses that go around the knee but I don't see many, if any, wearing trousers.  Young 20 somethings wear jeans, mini-skirts, shorts, etc. so don't worry about offending anyone here in the capital NOR in the south (Vlore/Sarande).  The majority of the people in these bigger cities are always exposed to either tourists or people who have emigrated to other western countries and come back decked out in the latest modern fashions. 
If you want to keep a low profile then I suggest not wearing short shorts or skin tight dresses/tops with tons of cleavage but that is the same in any other western country, right? 
If you really want to blend in in the summer time, come with springy dresses and you will one of millions.