Hi!

Hi all...

I'm a newbie here, please count me in if there's a gathering here.
Have a good day y'all!

Cheers,
icha

Hello Icha.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please tell us more about yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie!

Yea I wrote a lil bit about my self in my profile :)
Kindly check it out.

Thanks!
icha

hello icha and welcome to the forum
hey im on way to indonesia, jakarta this week end, and plz if there is any gathering overthere count me in as well
regards to all:)
nadji

Hi Nadji!

Thanks for the greetings and pre-welcome to Jakarta.
Yea I would like to join also if there's a gathering this weekend.
So, just wait and see!

-icha-

Hello isha and thanks for ur kindness
Yeah me too i would like to attend to such gathering...
Plz keep me informed
Im in bogor right now
See u soon hopefully
Nadji

Hello guys,

I'm planning to fly back to Jakarta in December and want to do some sorta culinary trip to Central Java for a few days ( besides going to touristic places etc). I know its still far away, but if you guys keen to join, e can start planning it :)

Annie

Hey, Icha! Welcome :)

I'll be in Jakarta during the holiday. And my friends and I were planning for a shisha on Friday. Just PM me, if you're interested :)

@Sophie : Hi! just keep me updated regarding your plan to Central Java. But where in Central Java you are going to? I cannot give my confirmation yet as its still 4months away :D

@Juliana : too bad, i just read your post here. Next time I would like to join you guys!

Happy holiday all - while I'm back to work already :D

ichaa wrote:

@Sophie : Hi! just keep me updated regarding your plan to Central Java. But where in Central Java you are going to? I cannot give my confirmation yet as its still 4months away :D

@Juliana : too bad, i just read your post here. Next time I would like to join you guys!

Happy holiday all - while I'm back to work already :D

Hi Ichaa,

Welcome back to work. Lol
I am going to Purwokerto to explore their traditonal and famous dishes! 2 girls are already confirmed they're joining. How exciting :D

Take  alook at the detail on my blog endrae.weebly.com

Let me know! :-)

Hi Sophie!

Purwokerto?! I really missed soto sokaraja in jalan Bank, purwokerto! Yummyy!!! It's been an ages since my last trip there :D

I was born and raised in Central Java, so quite often go there. I will give u my confirmation a month before the journey ya. I really hope can go with u guys!

Cheers,
Icha

ichaa wrote:

Hi Sophie!

Purwokerto?! I really missed soto sokaraja in jalan Bank, purwokerto! Yummyy!!! It's been an ages since my last trip there :D

I was born and raised in Central Java, so quite often go there. I will give u my confirmation a month before the journey ya. I really hope can go with u guys!

Cheers,
Icha

Really? Thats great!
And yes, we are planning to go to jalan Bank aswell! Lol
I have never been to PWT but I am so excited to go

So looking forward to hearing from you :D