Room to rent in Escazu

Hi everyone

We're living in a big villa in Escazu, we are 4, and one of the girl is going back to France the 10th of August 2011.

We're now looking for another person to take the room from this date. The room has its own shower! Price $250

Preferably a girl please...

Let me know if any question
Thanks!

Hi Aminata31!

Please post your advert in Costa Rica classifieds under flat share, house share!

Regards
Armand

ok, I'll do that

Thanks Armand!

Hi!
Is this room still available? I am a norwegian woman coming over early December for half a year, and I was thinking of renting a flat but on the other hand it would feel safe and good to share housing. Escazu is the area I wish to stay as I will be having business in the area.
Regards, Pia

Hey!

Yes, we have a room available from the 12th december. Please come to visit it anytime you want. You will love this room.

Please let me know, I can send you my cellphone number and my email address with pictures of the room.

Thanks
Ami

Great : ) I shall definately come, so please send me an e-mail to [email protected] & Copy to [email protected]
Dont know what my CR cell phone number will be yet but yes, send me yours and I'll be in touch. Would it be possible to come and have a look and say hi before the 12? I'm there from 6.12
Greetings from the cold north & the Greencladden

Hey everybody :

This is Hermeuto :

High  :    I am an argentinian citizen who is next flying to Costa Rica and wants to find a comfort room to rent along with private bath,in family house.
             I would like to know how much should I pay for it and if it is now available to take.
             Please answer this mail as soon as posible and detail any other information required from my part, I will be glad to give.
              In the same sense I want to take this chance so as to gret everybody who is willing to speak to me or just to blog me .
              I am  a 60 years "TEENAGER" (yes you have read well )devoted to start business in Costa Rica and much more

Warm regards    Hermeuto