Migrating to Canada

Currently I am working in Uganda from last one year and wanting to move to Canada,

In this process, I have come across an agency on internet  "Overseas Immigration" from Canada that is willing to work for me in getting the JOB, Work Permit and family visa.

Before I take decision to go ahead with this thought of taking feedback from you all.

Has anyone used the service of agency “Overseas Immigration”.
Wanted to have feedback on the agency if some on has experience with them either good or bad

Dont try such services they will pull out your money from Bank and hire lawyer etc etc, try to look for genuine way

They Looks like a Registered Agent...But Before Investing, first let us know how much they charge and procedure, then we can find out the same information from other Consultant ....Then we could know the Difference

Thanks Reddy.

Total expense would be around $20K...and the break-up is as below.

1st installment( to register):2.5K

2nd Installment : $15K ( after getting work permit and Job)

3rd Installment : $2.5K ( after getting the Medical.. bla bla)

4th Installment :@2.5K ( after getting PR)

i'd be cautious about using such a firm. i don't think they can improve your success in relocating. here's a link to a cdn immigration page that may help - it states that using such a firm/rep does not ensure your application gets priority etc. so unless its just having someone facilitate the paperwork then it may be a waste of your money.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio … /index.asp

cheers,

Hello,

I am planning to move to Canada, and have question if possible for me visit with tourist visa and apply temporary working permit once i landed? I have googled about this but found so many different answer. Please help if anyone sure know about this.

Thanks,
Pandora

pandora2012 wrote:

Hello,

I am planning to move to Canada, and have question if possible for me visit with tourist visa and apply temporary working permit once i landed? I have googled about this but found so many different answer. Please help if anyone sure know about this.

Thanks,
Pandora

HEY I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN SUCH IDEA .. LET ME KNOW IF SOME ONE HAS ANY IDEA PLEASE

@last pasta - Can you please lower caps lock so as to ease the reading? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

@last pasta - Can you please lower caps lock so as to ease the reading? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sorry for this .. it was unintentional.

This seems to be good idea . if somebody knows , please share it

Thanks

I don't know about work permit in canada. But PR system is very familiar,so many reputed  overseas consultances are doing. PR program fees not more 1.5 lack rupee, including consultancy fee 60,000 rupee. process 12 to 18 months.
y-Axis,OPULENTUZ are good immigration consultancy. Before pay whereever you should get complete information.

Good Luck.........

No you cannot come on tourist visa and then apply for working permit once you have landed.You have to do through the process before you come.

Do not spend money on companies or consultants to apply, They cannot make things go any faster and they are just charging you for filling out paper work that you can do yourself.