Who will be my friend

I have been nursing the idea of visiting the Middle East Asia, preferably Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran or Iraq for the purpose of gathering experience. But I do not know anyone there. Can you be my companion if I should come?

Hi JaneW,

I think you should introduce yourself and participate more on those forums.

if you have any plan to visit Dubai .. u find lots of people from your own community here so not to be worried about being alone. and jane we have something in common .. our birth date! me to nov-16

well if you want visit middle east then you should choose Turkey ,,but if you are idealist and want to serve in iraq then i will says your choose but other then consider turkey as your destination

no matter which country you choose before you make your final decision my very strong advice will be visit the country first then make you final decision

turkey is far better than all other mentioned countries
social life ,

Hay friend i am singh dubai i want good girl friend ple cont me 00971557859091

Hi Rraja!

Please note that Expat.com is NOT a dating site.
Regards
Armand

I can if u visit EGYPT.

@ JaneW!
Welcome to Expat.com!
If you decided to visit Jeddah in K.S.A please let me know..I would be happy to extend maximum professional support...Good Luck

Hi Dear........Warm Welcome to Saudi Arabia
When are you planning to come, do let me know if I can be of any assistance.   Please write me in details.
Take Care
Bye for now

Hi,

JaneW wrote:

I have been nursing the idea of visiting the Middle East Asia, preferably Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran or Iraq for the purpose of gathering experience. But I do not know anyone there. Can you be my companion if I should come?

@myhopes - Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie