Trip to Dubai

Hello everyone!

I'm in Riyadh, and I'm planning to go for a couple of days on a shopping trip to Dubai.

Anybody knows if I need a visa to go to Dubai having an Iqama?

I read that depending on the kind of work you do in Saudi you will need or not a visa for the UAE, but I'm not working here.

Makes any difference if I go with my husband or on my own?

Thanks to anyone who can help me with some information!

It also depend on your nationality, you can find online about what nationalities don't require visa and which ones need on arrival visa.

There are some 30-odd nationalities who can get a free one month visa on arrival.  Check this for the country list:-

http://www.emirates.com/english/plan_bo … visas.aspx

If you are from another nation, you will get visa on arrival if you hold a professional title (Arabic wording of visa type, not the job you do).  Examples of professional title - Engineer, Manager, etc.  Housewives travelling alone may not get a visa on arrival, unless travelling with your spouse holding a professional visa.  If you do not satisfy these conditions, the airlines (Emirates, Flydubai) can help you obtain a visa when you book ticket with them.  Next option is to book your travel through a hotel or an agency who will get you a visa & hotel room.

If you travel with your husband and your husband has a professional like engineer, manager, doctor etc. you can get the visa on arrival!

secondly, it also depends on your nationality!

Thank you very much to all of you guys!