I'm indonesian and english teacher,need friends

Hi...i'm andrea kwee
English teacher and i looove to have many friends from all the world. If u need my help according to jakarta i'll be glad to help

Bye

Hi Andrea :)

Welcome on Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thank you armand....it's so hard to find expatriate friends who lives in jakarta isn't it? cause sometimes they only hang out with the same expatriate only.
Well, for those who want to be friend with me or asking about jakarta i am glad to help

A teacher - Could be handy to meet.
I'm after a language swap. My wife is a lousy teacher (but a great cook) so I could use a hand with conversational Indonesian.
I'll be in Poin square on Friday morning if you fancy a coke.
I've suggested the same to another forum member so we could end up with a mini meet.
Warning - I will go by mountain bike so I'll be sweaty and nasty.

thank you "mas fred" but friday morning i will be teaching. thanks for your offer anyway. but we can have conversation here right?

This Friday is good Friday, a national holiday in Indonesia so I'm free and easy but at Dusit, Mangga Dua as I'm told it's better for computer things than Poin Square and I'm after an LCD projector (See one of my other threads).
I'll be going by train but nice and early so I can get some photos of whatever I see on the way.
That means I won't be sweaty but I'll still be nasty and  disgusting. That's pretty much normal for me.

Hello,
kinner, I come to know you as a local person in Jakarta, I  want to find a rental room in Jakarta near some university but close to downtown,can you give me some suggestion or help me.

kinner13 wrote:

Hi...i'm andrea kwee
English teacher and i looove to have many friends from all the world. If u need my help according to jakarta i'll be glad to help

Bye

which downtown?and which university?
i know some of rented house near university in west jakarta
u can contact me on +628174968685
but maybe i will not reply to u as soon because i'm teaching everyday (unless saturday)

bye

Thank you, I will contact you when I get Jakarta, My name is Charles Zhong, Thanks for your kindly help.:)

u are welcome :)

Hallo Kinner,:D
    I am Venu, Indian, I too an English teacher, can we become friends? I am planning to visit Jakarta for the first time, could you help me?

Venu

Hello Kinner,
I am Murthy.welcome to Expat.com.i am from India and now living in Jakarta.

Hi venu and marthy, nice meeting you. yes of course we can be friends, do you have blackberry messenger?or you can add me via yahoo messenger at [email protected]

Hi, i teach english too. It is hard to get an english teacher friend here.

wow, many english teachers here. :) anyway, im here in kelapa gading north of jakarta. i'de love to meet all of you. it's hard to talk to some locals as i can not speak indonesian bahasa.

anyway, i hope we can make some "meet and greet" here it would really be nice to make friends.

bytheway, im going to be a teacher too, computer teacher. :)

Hi guys, nice meeting u too all..if u have blackberry u can add me 2591eebd, but please confirm about u first (who are u and how did u know me) because i won't approved unknown people
tks

i work as a bahasa teacher too

hello all ,

i am mitha :)

why don't we arrange a meeting ? i mean everyone who interested can join us...
it would be nice ...

cheers,

Mitha

Hello Mithia.

It is a good idea! :)

Feel free to propose a date, an hour and a place.

Thank you,
Aurélie

it's a great idea girls..as long as the meeting not in Kemang, which is very far from my house:)

hey,all
my name putu... nice to meet u...
hope the best for all :)

kinner13 wrote:

it's a great idea girls..as long as the meeting not in Kemang, which is very far from my house:)

oh i see... where do you live anyway?

lol, then i can tell as long as the meeting wouldnt be in kelapa gading area or anywhere around there :p as its way too far from me hehehhe

so jealous that you guys are planning a meeting. I live in China at the moment and I just miss Jakarta! I will be flying back in December, perhaps we can arrange another gathering? I would love that.

Mitha, i live in cengkareng near international airport. And i love hanging out in Central Park.
Sophie, do not worry we will be waiting until you come back:)

Hi Kinner,
Let me know the place and time, would like to join

heya dear,

central park, eh a bit far from me thou, but if there are lots of people would love to join us then it will be fine for me...

and Sophie, sure we'll arrange another gathering once you back in town :)

kinner13 wrote:

Mitha, i live in cengkareng near international airport. And i love hanging out in Central Park.
Sophie, do not worry we will be waiting until you come back:)

when will it be?
i wanna be there...

feel free to contact me
:)

Thanks guys :D
Is there anyone interested in joining me for a culinary trip down to Central Java in December? I am planning to go on the 18th and back on the 20th.
Add me on my Skype,it's Annie Lachelli.

Annie :)

hi i like to be come freinds