Any advice on health insurance please!

Hi Everyone

I need some advice please. Can anyone recommend a good health insurance company here in Jakarta? Is there one company that is more popular with expats for example? and does better rates etc?

Would appreciate your help and advice, and thank you!

Lottie Nevin

Hello Lottie Nevin.

You can consult our Health Insurance partner for a free quote. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you Aurelie

I appreciate your speedy response and reply! This is for a friend of mine who is possibly moving here to Jakarta, she wants to know about health insurance providers and I said that I would find out some names for her.

Kind of you to get back to me so fast.

Lottie

me too... i also want to find out this...

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]

BUPA and Alliance are pretty well known among the expats.

And I also found this from another forum today ;

Hi, I'm Melinda from Chartis Insurance formerly known as PT. AIU Indonesia.

We have been serving over 160 countries and providing accident and health insurance programs for individuals, families, older adults, students, travelers and professionals. It covers personal accident, travel and supplemental health exposures, as well as innovative products that provide financial protection for critical illnesses, certain types of cancer, leisure and business travel, and elder care.

Please kindly email me your full name & age to [email protected], I will send you the health insurance proposal that suit your need. Thank you.

Thanks so much, this is really helpful. I shall pass on your message to my friend.
Much appreciated, Lottie

Glad I can help :)

Btw, I'm flying back to Jakarta in December and stay there for a couple of weeks, do you guys (forum members) have routine gathering? would love to join!

Happy landings and keep a check here as there is always something happening!

Will do :)