Find an accommodation for 6 months in Kuta

Hello there !

I'm moving to Bali in July, for 6 months and still looking for a good place to stay.

My work is in Kuta and I would like to be rather close to it.

Is anybody living there and found a nice accommodation?

I've looked for it online and found the Berawa Beach Surf Stay but it is expensive.

I have found the Puri Rama Homestay and it looks very nice, does anybody know if its close to Kuta?

Thank you so much !

Hi charlieaudreydenis and welcome to Expat.com!

You should try posting an advert in the Bali housing section.
It could definitely help ;)

Good luck
Armand

Hi,
Look at these websites: airbnb.fr , rumah.com , rumah123.com ... or if you have a home to swap look at homeexchange.
We are coming to Bali in July too, but close to Gianyar.
The area of Kuta is less expensive (because many offers).
If your job is in Kuta, stay very close because in Bali when a distance seems to be close sometimes it takes long to move !
Don't forget to ask for Internet HiSpeed if you need it.
Bye

[Moderated]

yes, puri rama is close to Kuta,in fact is just right in front of kuta beach. However, if you need accomodation i have a studio apt for rent. It is 200,000 rupiah per day or 5 millions rupiah for a month. The room is spacious, with AC, TV, hot-cold shower, toilet, kitchen and bar, fridge. It's fully furnished. And you pay your electricity (it will be about 200,000-300,000 (25USD)a month depends on how you use the AC. Our studio is only 10 minutes from berawa/ canggu beach.please let me know if you need more details or photos.

hello,
Here i am Chantal , i need to rent my home for 6 month, it s in umalas very famous place to be , the village is very nice , and comfortable house find me in facebook to.
house is 2 rooms , wiffi kitchen service garden and clean on the morning, for 850 euros montly.
contact [email protected]
maybe see you

Chantal

Hello manarani9.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please post an advert in the housing in bali section.

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated]

I have a place to rent close Galeria Mall in Kuta. Serviced, clean, modern and very comfortable.  If you'd like to see pictures or if you need more information.  Please pm me.

hey,, i know in kuta there is Istana Rama hotel.. maybe thats what you mean?

where is it exactly ? what the name of the street ?