I would like to be working in USA

Hie, I would like to be offered assistance on how I can get a visa / employer sponsored job in USA probably in the NGO sector.

I am currently in Central Africa; Malawi and I would like to relocate to USA

what are your skills? Your educational background? How many languages you speak fluently?

I have a Bachelor of Social Science (Economics )degree Obtained between 2005 - 2009 at CHANCELLOR COLLEGE UNIVERSITY OF MALAWI. 

I also have about 2 years experience gained in the Telecommunications Sector, working as Customer Care executive for an International Mobile Phone Company. Coped with about a year experience working as a volunteer for local and international not for profit Non Governmental Organizations.

My skills includes the ability to work independently as well as in a team and to travel long distances. Am Capable of working under pressure, with minimal supervision. I also have Excellent communication and interactional skills. Adapts fast to changing environments, entrepreneur drive, and have got desire to learn more.

I have experience as a Project Proposal writer, Researcher, Data Collector and translator, Customer care Agent and in Lobbying and advocacy.                                             

I am fluent in English and Chichewa is my mother tongue.

Hello Guy Kawanga.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The PDF Guide in USA can help you. You should download and read it.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Actually, I am a bit more serious and committed in achieving this dream. I have tried a couple of times applying for jobs on the internet including on monster, career builder and on other sites as well.

Hi Guy, have you looked at that guide at all yet? It's actually a pretty good starting point.

Emigrating to the USA entails a lot more than just getting a job and you may want to inform yourself about what to expect once you get there. Wouldn't you like to know a little bit about how the American tax system works, for instance?

Maybe I'm just not as brave as you, but I am finding it very satisfying to learn about these things in preparation of my emigration as opposed to jumping in the deep end blindly.

I wish you the best of luck with your plans. :)

Ya I have started reading the guide, it is quite helpful...